● Are you unable to shred those extra kilos?
● Are you tired all the time?
● Do you feel you have tried everything but nothing is working?
● Do you suffer from PCOS and /or endometriosis?
● Are you having difficulty getting pregnant?
● Do you suffer from skin breakouts?
● Are you constantly hungry?
● Do you crave sugar, bread, pasta, cakes, chocolate and/or other 'comfort' foods?
● Do you struggle to find time to exercise and make better food choices?
If you’ve answered yes to some of the questions above, then you are in the right place!
Modern diets and lifestyles can mess up your hormones.If you have answered yes to some of the questions above it is likely you are riding the blood sugar roller coaster and your body will thank you for stepping off. Let me show you how to get your body back into balance so you can take control of your hormones and live a life you love.
What are hormones?
Hormones are chemical messengers that are secreted directly into the blood. The blood then carries them to specific organs and tissues of the body to exert their functions. Different types of hormones act on different aspects of your body, for example:
I help women balance their hormones so that they can achieve wellness and reach their health goals such as; regulating menstrual cycles, encourage better sleeping patterns, weight loss, fatigue reduction, bloat reduction, reduce or eliminate water retention, fertility support, manage mood swings, reduce or eliminate skin breakouts and reduce body inflammation. I do this by creating a personalised nutrition and wellness plan tailored specifically to each individual.
My Personal Experience with PCOS, Insulin Resistance and Weight Gain:
From my own personal experience, as a sufferer of PCOS and insulin resistance I know how hard and frustrating it can be to lose weight, battle cravings and tiredness. I can help you work towards achieving your wellness goals with my personalised approach, which includes complete nutrition and wellness plans with resources to help you balance your hormones. I’ve managed to reset my hormones and feel much better for it and I want to help you do the same!